Location: Wisconsin Center
Date(s) - 10/24/2013 - 10/26/2013
Categories No Categories
Lutheran Education Association’s 2013 Convocation is set for Milwaukee, October 24–26, at the Wisconsin Center. The theme is Rise & Shine: bringing knowledge to light and Light to knowledge. Here are a few facts:
- Worship experiences under the guidance of Rev. Tim Klinkenberg and Dr. Barry Bobb—including a Reformation sending service
- Keynote by nationally known speaker and author Tim Elmore
- Banquet entertainment by nationally recognized ventriloquist, musician, and stand-up comedian Taylor Mason
- More than 190 sectional presentations
- Several optional pre-Convocation workshops and events, including a global symposium
- Social media and wireless access
- Large exhibit hall featuring many educational products and services
Learn more at www.lea.org.
Call: 414-265-5629 to reserve a room!